Wednesday, June 3, 2015


On tuesday I meet Hamish Bond and Eric Murray.  Hamish Bond and Eric Marrey are the famous new zealand rowers. and  Casey Kopua. Casey Kopua  is the Captain of the Magic team. after school  in hamilton  it was  at  my dads work at nz windows. There was  thes motorised toilets me and my brother mason was having a race with me there was a baril to like the toilet mason almost fall of the scoters. after awhile we had some lunch we had sausages on bread we had this game in a race car we got the scores because  we had this thing that they have at real races 1st 2nd  3ed. we had prizes for who got the best there was a big flat screen tv. I kept crashing it felt like you were in a real car. It was scary then we had mcdonalds for dinner. by Jacob Keating

2 comments:

  1. cool writing and photo

    Jarviss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are pretty lucky to meet the captain of the Magic and to famous rowers

    ReplyDelete