Friday, August 19, 2016

art gallery

I think that I am at a two because I can use the elements of art and I don’t really have to ask the teacher/ oh what do I have to do now, oh what can I do next and that is like coming to the teacher constantly but that is not really me sometimes

I have used blue and red for complementary colors with the cool pop art with the colors.
I used the countrys to show a message that you can all travel anywhere in the world and that is why I  have used the countrys for the message that you can travel anywhere in the world.

My next step in art is to believe that I have good ideas that I can show with the elements of art.

Diversity in Art - Student assessment rubric

1
2
3
Communicator - learner asset



With support, I can describe my art using the elements of art and explain how these add meaning to the piece.
I can describe art using the elements of art and explain how these add meaning and impact to the piece.
I can confidently describe a piece of art using my knowledge of different art movements and art elements, and explain how they add meaning and impact to the piece.
Creator -
learner asset
With support I can design and create a piece of art, applying some elements of art.
I can design and create a piece of art, applying the elements of art and my knowledge of art movements..
I can apply my knowledge of the art elements  with control when designing and creating a piece of art.

photo










No comments:

Post a Comment