Monday, August 31, 2015

Bolt fastest man in the world

  This interested me because I really like running and it is really interesting to watch on TV I believe they can run that fast they must practice every day and some of the night.                                                                   Olympic champion Usain Bolt has confirmed that he is the fastest man on the planet by winning the 100m at the World Athletics Championships.
The Jamaican won the 100 by 0.01 from American sprinter Justin Gatlin.
The Jamaican had struggled for form and fitness all season, however, in the final he surged past the in-form American over the last 30 metres and crossed the line in 9.79 seconds, his fastest run of the year.
“I came out here, relaxed, no stress and brought it home. My aim is to be number one until I retire and therefore I am pushing myself and pushing myself,” said the 29-year-old after striking his trademark “Lightning Bolt” pose.
Gatlin finished second in 9.80 to take silver as he did at the world championships in Moscow two years ago, while young guns Andre de Grasse of Canada and American Trayvon Bromell finished together in third place in a time of 9.92.
Bolt, the reigning Olympic champion and world record holder, has now not been beaten in the 100m or 200m in six major global championships going back to 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment