Thursday, August 27, 2015

Jacob And Me the shadow cross country.

Before. Before the Cross country I could smell the wet grass.
I felt Jacob’s heart pounding!!! in his chest, I felt nervous and I heard lots of nervous talking from others around me.  I felt like I might be sick.
Tasted  I could taste the cool wind as it blew gently on my face. My mouth was dribbling nervously.
During.   I could hear people panting loudly, I could see their warm breath on the frosty air. I could see myself moving along the cold frosty grass.
I felt myself panting, chasing people in front, and watching those chasing Jacob from behind.  I was worried people were going to pass Jacob.
It tasted like my lungs were exploding into my throat, it tasted like pwuck was going to come out of my mouth from all of that bouncing up and down.
Jacob’s arms were pumping hard.
I was proud of Jacob
After, After the race I felt exhausted.  I felt myself dragging across the finish line. I could see people lying on the ground.  I felt glad and pleased with myself.  I could see other people sprinting across the finish line.  I could hear people saying great job Jacob, and I was thinking, what about me?
By the Shadow






                           


3 comments:

  1. I like how you used senses and before during and after, but how did you feel your heart pounding if you were the shadow? Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used i felt jacobs pounding in his chest.next time you could maybe explain how the shadow might of felt like being dragged across the ground or somthing.

    ReplyDelete