Friday, April 8, 2016

every day hero



  • My dad
  • Because he  lets me do sports
  • takes me  places
  • He took me on the bout with him on the holidays
  • Makes dinner for us  
  • He loves
  • He encouraged me
  • My mum
  • Because she drives me to school
  • Buy my clothes for me
  • Washes my clothes for me
  • Makes my lunches
  • She motivates me.
  • Reads me stories
  • nana
  • Sometimes makes my breakfast when we go to her house
  • She lets me stay with her
  • She loves me
  • Values
  • grandpa
  • Kind          
  • loving  

  • hart full
He was
  • Keering

  • Helping hand

My Everyday Hero

An everyday hero, is one of the great people in the world we look up to them cause they can encourage us to keep going in life.


My dad is bold sporty and he is really cool. He has beard and is 40 years old. He is lovable as a friend. He normally wears dark blue jeans.  He works at NZ windows in Hamilton. He sometimes coaches my rugby team or my brother Mason. He gives really good advice when he is coaching the teams.

My dad he is my everyday hero and I look up to him.  When I am feeling sad he always comes and cheers me up. Since I have been a baby he has been taking care of me. He always takes me to my sports and other stuff and he encouraged  me in my sports. He is so much fun to play with. When I am maybe sick or unwell he tries his hardest to take care of me. He motivates me to keep going. He takes me fishing on the boat with him. He makes dinner for us that's how I know he loves us.

My dad is my special every day hero




No comments:

Post a Comment